Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Exchanges....




Francis's baptism


Feb 7-13 

Well it's been a pretty good week I guess. Went on 3 exchanges and had a multi zone conference so I really haven't been in my own area much this week. It's sad but I had a good time with what I did. My first exchange was with Elder Bigler. He's in my apartment and he's from Idaho. We were in his area for the day. It was a little bit of a rough day but we taught one investigator that was sweet. Her name is Elizabeth and she is so ready for the gospel. I'm jealous of their investigators. For some reason we can hardly get anyone to listen to us but all of their investigators are super ready for the gospel. Oh well, we will figure it out. My next exchange was with Elder McFarland in my area. We were having a rough day with people just not listening and so we ended up getting after one investigator really bad. But we saw Bridgette, our one serious investigator. Then I went on another exchange with Elder Bigler. This time we had to travel to the area office to see the doctor because Bigler has a really bad ingrown toenail. He got it cut out but it got infected so we had to fix that. On the way back we got pizza to celebrate his one year mark and the fact that he is getting his injuries attended too. We also had a multi zone conference this week. There were 3 zones there. It was great. Elder Martineau gave a great instruction as did President Simpson. All in all it was a very edifying meeting. Saturday was Francis' baptism. It was sweet. He was so ready to be baptized. The baptismal service went off without a hitch thanks to our awesome ward clerk. He helped us a ton with the font and other details. He's the real MVP. It was a good week this week. I thoroughly enjoyed myself over the last few days. Well that's about all for this week.


Now those are serious pizzas!
Demonic Horns in your Family?!

No comments:

Post a Comment