Monday, October 31, 2016

You know....

Elder Goodrich & Herrod
Oct 25-31

Honestly it wasn't a really exciting week. Obviously we had transfers
so that added a little spice. The rest of the week was just bike
repairs and people telling us they would be around then not being
around or telling us to come back later or just whatever. Basically we
didn't get to see too many people because of all of it. It was rough
but there were things that needed to be done that we did. We did have
5 confirmations this week though so that was a lot of fun. I'm glad we
were able to get them done too. I feel a great weight has been lifted
off of me. Even today wasn't very exciting. We didn't get to go to
ball today because my comp, Elder Jackson from Ogden, Utah, needed to
wash and stuff so I cleaned and read and slept a little. It was nice
to relax. Yeah so sorry this is so short but again it just wasn't too special of a week. 
But I still love what I'm doing and I still love
the people and most of all I love my Savior.
I love all of you too.



Home Sweet Home
Kasoa
Say Cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment