Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Threesome....

Elder Goodrich and friend
Elder Goodrich, Jackson and their investigator Christian

Jan 10-16

Well what a week we've had. It's been a wild ride. Jackson and I have been in a threesome with Elder Hunt since Tuesday. His companion went home so he bounced around for a few days before ending up with us. However with him being here, I'm leaving on transfers tomorrow. I'm going to be in Mamponse. It's an area in the Laterbiakoshie zone. I didn't really want to be transferred at all, especially with Elder Hunt here now, but at least it's in the direction I wanted to go if I did have to leave. Elder Hunt is a sweet guy. Just in the last few days we have had a party together. I'll be sad to leave him tomorrow. He's from California. This last week has been all about showing him the area because we thought that both Jackson and I would be leaving. Thank heavens we aren't. But it's been a wild week. Lots of biking, we saw everyone in the ward so I could say goodbye which was really nice. We saw parts of the area that I've never even been too before. We all wanted to explore and see who we could find that we'd never seen before. The three of us together combined with the exploration of the area combined for some great adventures. This Sunday was sweet. I was able to see Eunice get confirmed and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I figured that was a good way to end my time here in Kasoa. I feel satisfied as I leave this area, like I completed the things I was sent here for. It's a nice feeling. Hopefully I'll feel the same way about Mamponse when I finish up there. That will probably be my last area. Anyways that's my week and my transfer news and what not. I love you all, have a great week.


Cattle Crossing!  Traffic problems!




No comments:

Post a Comment