Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas...

Merry Christmas!


Missionary Christmas in Ghana
Love from Home

December 20-26


Christmas! Oh it's Christmas and it's beautiful. There's no snow here in Africa but I don't care that much because it's Christmas. Ok I do care, I miss the snow. This week was a little bit rough because of the season. Everyone we know and work with was busy or had travels tied to 
the holidays. But we didn't let that stop is! We made no bake cookies and tried caroling and taking them around. I'm really emphasizing the try part here. We delivered to a few but the majority weren't around so we are going to try again when they all get home tomorrow or Wednesday. As for our actual Christmas Day it was pretty grand. We had sacrament meeting at 9:00 and then by 2:00 we had a baby party for a member in the branch presidency. He named and blessed his baby on Sunday. So we went to support him at that party. Then we had the evening to call home and visit with our families. It was great. It's been too long since I last got to do that. But that's one more call home down and one left to go. Time just seems to be going by so fast and I can't help feeling like I'm lost in it. I'm not ready for the end to come but it's coming faster than I want. Anyways, enough of that. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I love you all. Have a wonderful week.
No bake cookies Ghana Style!

Love from Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment