Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ebenezer...

Nov 8-14

It was quite a rough week for us. With my companion being a district leader he also has to be available to help those in the district. Usually that's not a problem, they rarely ever need us, but this week it was ridiculous. We seemed to be needed at the most inopportune times. Oh top of that, our bikes keep breaking and we have to get them fixed, and on top of that we had weather issues a few days this week. To sum up our week I would say it was long and exhausting. 




We did have a baptism this Sunday though which was awesome! It was for the son of one of the members. His name is Ebenezer. His dad, Brother Simpson, was a less active that has recently started coming back to church. He wanted us to teach and baptize his son too so we did. It was pretty sweet. Ebenezer was so excited for his baptism too. I had the opportunity to perform the ordinance for him too. Definitely the highlight of my week. Today we went to play basketball too which was sweet. I saw a lot of my friends there. I still can't play basketball at all but I have fun. Anyways, that was basically my week.


Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment