Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Transfer Week


April 4-10


Well we had a week. It honestly wasn't all that grand. With general conference being last week, we weren't able to see our investigators at church and set up appointments with them. Also, we usually get 3 or 4 referrals from members each weekythat we can go see. However, we had none of that this week. Then to top it off none of our investigators could see us this week. We did a lot of biking around and trying to see people. It's pretty usual though. The way a transfer usually goes is the first and last week are rough but the 4 in the middle are great. So I'm looking forward to this next transfer so that things can take off for us again. I'll be doing it without Gurr though. He'll be leaving me to go to Ofankor and be companions with Elder Dini, my MTC companion. I'll be getting Elder Entsie. He's a Ghanaian from Kumasi and he was trained by Wallin! I'm super excited to get him. He can teach all of our investigators in Twi and then they'll understand it better and it's gonna be sweet. We're going to do a lot of good work together. I'm sad to see Gurr go though. I miss him for sure. Entsie will be my last companion before I go home which is a little weird but I guess it happens to every missionary. My time is running out. Well that's my week. Hope y'all are doing well.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment