Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Baptismal Dates.....


April 11-17

Well it was a fairly normal first week of a transfer. Going around introducing my new companion to everyone in the area. My companion is Elder Entsie from Winneba. He lived in Winneba most of his life but has been living in Kumasi for the last 3 years. He's been out for about 6 months now and was trained by Wallin. He's super cool and I'm stoked to have him as my companion for my last two transfers. Elder Bigler has a new companion now too. Elder Zhou from Botswana. We have a pretty sweet apartment. As for our week we were mainly just meeting people and trying to get our two candidates ready for their baptism this coming Saturday. We were able to have Mary interviewed on Sunday but Emmanuel won't be available until Thursday. They are both really prepared for baptism so Entsie and I are excited to finally get them into the water. Other than that not much of an exciting week. Got in a few good music sessions with Bigler and Zhou. Both play guitar so we all play at night sometimes when we get home.  It's pretty cool and we have a lot of fun with it. Other than that I haven't been up to much. Hope y'all had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment